The Triana Group starts building a cleantech advisory capacity thanks to the addition of two new Advisors; Kristin Barbato is the Head of Strategic Planning at the energy company ConEdison. [update: since then she joined Veolia Energy in New York as Head of Business Development, then became the Deputy Commissioner/Chief Energy Management Officer for New York City.] Jean-Noel Poirier brings his experience as Director of Strategy and Business Development at companies ranging from start-ups to VC-funded Global Solar Energy and First Solar, to Honeywell.
- The Triana Group, Guest Speaker to the World Trade Center Lille’s Board of Directors
- Introducing Lean Enterprise and Sustainability Solutions, Mutual Catalysts for Business Performance
- Sales Most Important Word? The answer at The Triana Group’s co-hosted roundtable
- The Triana Group To Host NTNU Startups
- What’s In A Pitch? 5 Takeaways from The Triana Group, Transmark, and GCE Experience