Norway’s Award-Winning and top mobile development and venture company Vidamo Group chooses The Triana Group to prepare its US expansion. Founded by serial entrepreneurs, Vidamo is a mobile technology provider for a global portfolio of brands and enterprise customers ranging from Norwegian Airlines to IKEA’s sister company in the banking sector, IKANO; from Bank Santander, to Mastercard. The company has powered dozens of millions of mobile transactions ranging from mobile credit cards to boarding passes, mobile coupons, mobile ticketing for major events, mobile commerce, real-estate, publishing, mobile surveys, and mobile learning. The company has developed a specialty engaging users with gamified reward-driven applications for a variety of daily uses.
- The Triana Group Co-Sponsors AI Workshop at Microsoft with Aebis
- The Triana Group, Guest Speaker to the World Trade Center Lille’s Board of Directors
- Introducing Lean Enterprise and Sustainability Solutions, Mutual Catalysts for Business Performance
- Sales Most Important Word? The answer at The Triana Group’s co-hosted roundtable
- The Triana Group To Host NTNU Startups