Norway’s Award-Winning and top mobile development and venture company Vidamo Group chooses The Triana Group to prepare its US expansion. Founded by serial entrepreneurs, Vidamo is a mobile technology provider for a global portfolio of brands and enterprise customers ranging from Norwegian Airlines to IKEA’s sister company in the banking sector, IKANO; from Bank Santander, to Mastercard. The company has powered dozens of millions of mobile transactions ranging from mobile credit cards to boarding passes, mobile coupons, mobile ticketing for major events, mobile commerce, real-estate, publishing, mobile surveys, and mobile learning. The company has developed a specialty engaging users with gamified reward-driven applications for a variety of daily uses.
- Sales Most Important Word? The answer at The Triana Group’s co-hosted roundtable
- The Triana Group To Host NTNU Startups
- What’s In A Pitch? 5 Takeaways from The Triana Group, Transmark, and GCE Experience
- ESCP Europe Executive Program in Financial Engineering Presentation
- Join The Triana Group for a Lunch & Learn Workshop on: “Pitching to Strategic Partners: Business Negotiation & Business Development in the US”