Sales and Business Development Position Opening – Software
This opening is in a midsized enterprise-grade software company whose clients include 150 large industrial corporations. Its solution is deployed across thousands of industrial sites worldwide.
We are planning and preparing the market roll-out of a new software solution that facilitates efficient processing of corporate social responsibility reporting requirements (including but not limited to Environment, Health, Safety). We are interviewing potential candidates for an Inside Sales position.
The person will be in charge of developing relationships and new accounts among Fortune 1000 corporate-level executive teams across the United States. The candidate will be involved in the entire sales and business development process, which includes but is not limited to: participation to relevant events and trade shows, sourcing and management of leads, CRM management, along with cold-calling, need analysis and qualification, relationship building, closing, and follow-up responsibilities.
The ideal candidate has:
- enterprise-grade sales software experience in the United States
- corporate-level experience in communications, financial reporting, compliance in the US
- experience in the field of corporate social responsibility issues and reporting in the US
- involvement in relevant professional associations at least at the regional level and repeated participation in relevant conferences and trade shows in the US
- substantial number of professional relationships in relevant corporations in the US
- commitment to a Sales & Business Development career and willingness to build and prove his/her potential to grow into a lead role
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages a plus but not required
The position is preferably based in Manhattan. Telecommuting can be discussed. No relocation.
Equal Opportunity Employer