A European Commission-sponsored program called bioXclusters selected The Triana Group Advisor and CEO of Taku Group Dr. Karin Hollerbach, as its US Life Sciences expert for a series of seminars to be held in four European countries. Following The Triana Group’s recommendation, Dr. Hollerbach will travel this month to meet with companies and officials in four prominent biotechnology clusters: Spain (Barcelona), France (Lyon), Germany (Munich) and Italy (Torino).
- The Triana Group, Guest Speaker to the World Trade Center Lille’s Board of Directors
- Introducing Lean Enterprise and Sustainability Solutions, Mutual Catalysts for Business Performance
- Sales Most Important Word? The answer at The Triana Group’s co-hosted roundtable
- The Triana Group To Host NTNU Startups
- What’s In A Pitch? 5 Takeaways from The Triana Group, Transmark, and GCE Experience